Master of Business Administration
The Department of Business Administration under the Faculty of Business and Entrepreneurship (FBE) at NUST offers the world’s best known and most widely recognized MBA degree in the field of business for the students willing to serve in different organizations at executive, managerial, and administrative positions. MBA is one of the most sought degrees after graduation in the world because of its value to people in business and administration. The goal of the program is to produce quality graduates who are competent enough to meet the contemporary and emerging needs of business enterprises and societies, and provide the nation with knowledgeable and skilled managers who are able to meet the changing needs of 4th industrial revolution in the business environment today and days to come.
The MBA program of NUST involves rigorous teaching, field-works, industry attachment, reports, presentation and teams projects, all of which give students the necessary abilities to handle real-life business situations. This helps set them apart from those who do not have such expertise and can make them leaders in their chosen fields.
Learning Outcomes of the Program
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate managerial and leadership qualities through communicating and working effectively
- Demonstrate the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
- Apply theories and concepts in the decision making process in the business environment.
- Generate solutions to problems using scientific and critical thinking skills.
- Conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional practices.
|No.||Course Code||Subject Name||Credit Hours|
|3||MBA403||Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis||4|
|4||MBA404||Business Statistics & Data Analysis||4|
|1||MBA406||Human Resource Management||4|
|2||MBA407||Business Law& Ethics||4|
|3||MBA408||Project Planning & Management||4|
|4||MBA409||Supply Chain Management||4|
|5||MBA410||Business Research Methods||4|
|1||MBA411||Production & Operations Management||4|
|2||MBA413||Entrepreneurship and Innovation||4|